Vaccination is one of the easiest and inexpensive ways to protect your pet’s health. Vaccinations can be placed into 2 general categories: core (recommend for all pets) and non-core (recommended based upon lifestyle). Our team believes in individualized vaccination plans: we will discuss your dog’s lifestyle, environment and travel to help tailor a plan that makes sense for your pet. In Kenya, all vaccinations are administered annually, this is due to high disease prevalence and burden
- Canine Core Vaccinations: Rabies (required by law); Distemper; Hepatitis; Parvovirus; Leptospirosis; Parainfluenza
- Non-core: Kennel Cough; Lyme; Influenza
- Feline Core Vaccinations: Rabies (required by law); Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis (herpesvirus); Calicivirus; Panleukopenia
- Non-Core: Leukemia
While vaccines are available through sources other than us or your vet, they may not protect your pet against disease unless they are properly stored, handled, and administered. Our veterinary team is trained to do this correctly. It’s important to note that in Kenya, it is against the law for anyone other than a licensed veterinarian to give a rabies vaccine.
Our Core Values
- We uphold Professionalism, because this is what defines us
- Are Patient-Centered to offer the best individualized care to each and every patient
- Value Integrity as it is the modus operandi of our refined corporate entity
- Are Passionate about what we do because it is our new lifestyle
- Are Compassionate and go beyond just being vets but pet lovers
- Are Accountable to you and your loved furballs.
We believe in affordable specialty healthcare for all pets.
our facilities meet specific standards set out by our profession including equipment requirements, proper patient record keeping, safe drug storage, medical reference library and orderly and sanitary premises