Your pet is an easy target for parasites and small insects. Common parasites like ticks, hookworms, fleas and heartworm-carrying mosquitos feed on your pets, potentially infecting them with many dangerous diseases. Discover how these tiny pests that can cause big problems early, visit us.
Key things to know:
- Worms and other parasites can cause life threatening diseases
- Before your pet is 6 months old, deworm monthly
- After 6 months deworm every 3 months
- Flea and tick control can be monthly or every 3 months depending on medication used
- Tick fever is a name of deadly diseases caused by ticks
Our Core Values
- We uphold Professionalism, because this is what defines us
- Are Patient-Centered to offer the best individualized care to each and every patient
- Value Integrity as it is the modus operandi of our refined corporate entity
- Are Passionate about what we do because it is our new lifestyle
- Are Compassionate and go beyond just being vets but pet lovers
- Are Accountable to you and your loved furballs.
We believe in affordable specialty healthcare for all pets.
our facilities meet specific standards set out by our profession including equipment requirements, proper patient record keeping, safe drug storage, medical reference library and orderly and sanitary premises