Besides X rays, ultrasounds allow for even greater evaluation of patient’s internal organs. Most ultrasounds are performed on the pets when they are awake (unfortunately hair has to be shaved away so the probe can pick up good images). At the time of ultrasonography if an abnormality is seen we often can biopsy the organ and avoid invasive surgery. This will allow a proper treatment protocol to be developed.
This service is comprehensively offered at our Westlands Clinic
Our Core Values
- We uphold Professionalism, because this is what defines us
- Are Patient-Centered to offer the best individualized care to each and every patient
- Value Integrity as it is the modus operandi of our refined corporate entity
- Are Passionate about what we do because it is our new lifestyle
- Are Compassionate and go beyond just being vets but pet lovers
- Are Accountable to you and your loved furballs.
We believe in affordable specialty healthcare for all pets.
our facilities meet specific standards set out by our profession including equipment requirements, proper patient record keeping, safe drug storage, medical reference library and orderly and sanitary premises