Spay & Neuter
Spay & Neuter
Spaying is a common surgical procedure performed on female cats and dogs. The process is called an ovariohysterectomy and involves removing the patient’s uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes, rendering the animal incapable of reproduction. Our clinicians recommend spaying your dog at 5-6 months, depending on your dog’s breed and ideally before the patient’s first heat. For cats, we recommend the surgery done form 5 – 7 months. 7 months is better as it reduces chances of urinary tract complications in adult life.
This is a short surgery and the patient is picked the next day after observations
Our Core Values
- We uphold Professionalism, because this is what defines us
- Are Patient-Centered to offer the best individualized care to each and every patient
- Value Integrity as it is the modus operandi of our refined corporate entity
- Are Passionate about what we do because it is our new lifestyle
- Are Compassionate and go beyond just being vets but pet lovers
- Are Accountable to you and your loved furballs.
We believe in affordable specialty healthcare for all pets.
our facilities meet specific standards set out by our profession including equipment requirements, proper patient record keeping, safe drug storage, medical reference library and orderly and sanitary premises