Due to one reason or another, successful mating can fail in dogs. Or, the male can be too expensive to acquire and keep at your premises for successful mating. Or you may not be of the idea of taking your female to the male’s kennel. This is when to think Dog AI.
It involves introducing pre harvested semen into the female reproductive tract. This can be harvested and introduced immediately while in some places, it is industrially processed.
In our case, the male and female have to be available. You harvest semen from the male, and immediately transfer to female. This process is time dependent on when the female ovulates so as to get good results or fail. The best time is around the 12th day from the first day of spotting.
To ascertain this, we run vaginal cytology tests to see the cell progression to cornified cells. This is the prime time to inseminate.
Our Core Values
- We uphold Professionalism, because this is what defines us
- Are Patient-Centered to offer the best individualized care to each and every patient
- Value Integrity as it is the modus operandi of our refined corporate entity
- Are Passionate about what we do because it is our new lifestyle
- Are Compassionate and go beyond just being vets but pet lovers
- Are Accountable to you and your loved furballs.
We believe in affordable specialty healthcare for all pets.
our facilities meet specific standards set out by our profession including equipment requirements, proper patient record keeping, safe drug storage, medical reference library and orderly and sanitary premises