Medical imaging provides valuable information about animal’s bones, gastrointestinal tract (stomach, intestines, colon), respiratory tract (lungs), heart, and genitourinary system (bladder, prostate). They can be used alone or in conjunction with other diagnostic tools to provide a list of possible causes for an animal’s condition, to identify the exact cause of a problem, and/or to rule out possible problems. Interpretation of radiographs requires great skill on the part of the veterinarian. Jakaranda Vets uses up to date radiology equipment and an automatic x-ray developer so results are received instantaneously. This service is offered at our Westlands Branch
Our Core Values
- We uphold Professionalism, because this is what defines us
- Are Patient-Centered to offer the best individualized care to each and every patient
- Value Integrity as it is the modus operandi of our refined corporate entity
- Are Passionate about what we do because it is our new lifestyle
- Are Compassionate and go beyond just being vets but pet lovers
- Are Accountable to you and your loved furballs.
We believe in affordable specialty healthcare for all pets.
our facilities meet specific standards set out by our profession including equipment requirements, proper patient record keeping, safe drug storage, medical reference library and orderly and sanitary premises